GSK House, Brentford
3-4 Month Contract
This role will provide tax support and advice for the UK business, provide support/review for UK stat accounts, year-end reporting and tax compliance work, and provide support and analysis for the UK Tax Team and Global Tax department as required.
- Provision of tax support and advice for UK business including resolution of queries
- Review of UK stat accounts and tax compliance work
- Provision of tax support in UK year-end tax reporting
- Transfer Pricing documentation review, policy setting and profitability analysis for UK and Ireland legal entities.
- Providing tax analysis on intra-group funding, dividends and ad hoc company reorganisations.
- Provide support and analysis for full range of tax policy work where required.
- Lead relevant projects to deliver the above
- Provide comprehensive tax advice to the business
- Key role in review and preparation of UK statutory accounts and corporate tax returns
- Identification of risks/opportunities in changes to UK and international tax rules and identification of mitigation/optimisation strategies in response
- Providing business input into the development of domestic and international tax policy
- Manage external tax adviser relationships where appropriate
- Degree plus Professional Qualification (eg ACA/CTA or equivalent)
- 3-4 years of tax experience including tax compliance and accounting work
- Excellent communication skills - making complexity simple
- Broad understanding of UK and international tax principles
- Firm grounding in tax compliance and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Additional information about the process
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.