Commercial Finance Analyst - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
Work for a leading company within the telecoms industry which offers a great flexible working policy and has state of the art offices based in a fantastic central Reading location just minutes away from Reading train station.
Great benefits on offer including a bonus.
What the role will be doing:
- Acting as the finance business partner to the head of partner deployment and their supporting team.
- Establishing and embedding the month end reporting processes required to accurately report and provide business insight for this programme for Senior Management and Shareholder teams.
- Leading month end reviews of financial performance in this area with shareholder finance and deployment teams, including senior management.
- Lead the production of the 5 Year Plan and own the monthly forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Working with teams to ensure CAPEX costs are approved in line with new contractual frameworks.
- Fully qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA (preference), ideally with some PQE experience.
- Ability to engage and challenge senior stakeholders and managers where required.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable mindset.
- Experience Implementing and embedding new processes within finance, and able to clearly articulate the business benefits and outcomes.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.