Email Marketing Champion
Are you results-driven and passionate about the possibilities of email marketing? Would you like to work for leasing company of the year?
If your answers are 'yes', we'd love to hear from you.
Want to know a little about us?
Our mission at Hitachi Capital UK is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. Our award-winning Vehicle Solutions business is one of the UK's best providers of funding and fleet solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years and have seen consistent growth across our business. One of the reasons for this is our passion for innovation.
What does the role involve?
Working as part of our friendly group marketing team, you'll be working closely with the Email Marketing Manager to deliver innovative campaigns that will drive customer acquisition and retention in line with group marketing strategy and financial services regulations.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Build and deliver impactful email campaigns that drive real ROI through customer acquisition and retention
- Manage data flows in Oracle Electra, and regularly performing de-dupe and clean-up procedures to maximise data integrity
- Developing new and innovative ways to increase open and response rates
- Analysing open click rates, and sales data to identify insights that will contribute to campaign and process improvements
What are we looking for?
You've got a good foundational understanding of email marketing and are keen to take your career to the next step. You're looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to innovate and implement your own ideas whilst at the same time being able to learn from the experts around you. In addition, we're looking for the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of setting up and developing email campaigns designed to drive ROI, either in an agency or in-house role
- Hands-on experience of using a Marketing Automation System such as Eloqua
- An understanding of best practice email construction techniques, and the ability to utilise data to make informed design decisions
- Basic HTML & Image Editing skills, and experience of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
What can we offer you?
We're passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital UK, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus package, we're able to offer you:
- Up to 30 days' holiday (25 as standard) plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, and critical illness cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
In addition to our core package, we offer a range of flexible benefits including cycle to work, give as you earn, and discounts on mobile contracts, TV & broadband packages, high street vouchers, hotel bookings and much more.
What's the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel you've got something to bring to the role? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an inclusive employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.