Accounts Payable, Temporary-Permanent - Chelmford
Accounts Payable - Temporary-Permanent Chelmsford
Immediate Start Available
I am looking to speak with individuals for a fantastic new opportunity based in Chelmsford. If you have Accounts Payable experience and you are looking for your next step in your career, this position will be for you.
This role will see you being responsible for:
- Inputting of supplier invoices and credit notes to the accounting system
- Allocation of payments to supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of PO's to supplier invoices
- Reconciliation and allocation of Direct Debits and Standing Orders to supplier invoices
- To ensure that monthly minimum payment runs and other ad-hoc payments are managed appropriately and timely
- Handling and resolving day to day supplier invoice queries
- Reconcile supplier statements to Aged Creditors
Previous experience within an Accounts Payable position
- Sage Line 50 knowledge and understanding
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a warm and welcoming company who can offer you a supportive working environment. If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate in applying as I am looking to shortlist this position as soon as possible.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.