Invoicing & Accounts Receivables Sub Process Lead (16 Months FTC)
Location: PepsiCo HQ, Green Park, Reading - United Kingdom
Date posted: Friday, 16 th August 2019
Closing date: Thursday, 19 th September 2019
As we work faster, stronger and better to realise our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose, PepsiCo is embarking on a number of initiatives to make us more efficient and agile as a company. One key initiative is PepsiCo Global Template, a multi-year program designed to harmonise PepsiCo's core business processes and common data, enabled by the latest SAP technology.
We're currently in the process of building our diverse and expert team for the Wave 1 implementation and are looking for an Invoicing & Accounts Receivables Sub Process Lead. This role will be based at our UK HQ in Green Park, Reading, UK however regular travel (up to 70%) will be required across Europe.
Reporting to the Order to Cash (OTC) Lead, this role will be responsible for implementing the Finance elements of the OTC solution with all change management necessary to adopt and sustain the new Global Processes and ERP tool within five ESSA markets (UK & Ireland, Poland, Nordics & Pepsi Lipton International).
- Define and agree milestones and KPI's for project work stream (finance elements being invoicing & Price corrections, accounts receivables & deductions) in line with programme goals and methodology
- Lead appropriate project OTC finance team and SMEs, manage, encourage and develop to take the team with you
- Facilitate appropriate input from SME's to fully define the current and future business requirements. Clearly map out the "as is" and the "to be" state
- Work with team to identify and deliver all master data and reporting requirements related to the project workstream for OTC finance elements
- Carry out Business change impact assessments for workstream and lead the change management action plan in conjunction with wider programme plans and with HR Change Lead and be the change leader for the adoption of common global processes
- Identify and manage stakeholders related to OTC finance elements of workstream
- Work with programme team on communications strategy
- At all phases, partner with IT and rest of OTC teams to ensure planned solutions are "fit for purpose" for each BU needs
- Identify risks, mitigation actions and opportunities
- Follow the programme risk management strategy
- Design and implement key and supporting controls under GCS 3.0 methodology to hand over to BU process and control owners
- Engage as required with broader programme teams, share the wins and learnings
- Drive business benefits enablement, continuous improvement in key process areas and ongoing KPI management
- Achieve "effective" pre implementation audit result for OTC finance elements
- Work with OTC Value Stream Lead to work within Project financial budgets
Qualifications & Knowledge we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Science, or any suitable combination of education, experience and training
- Excellent functional knowledge of Order to Cash finances in at least two of the different selling Go to Market models.
- In depth knowledge of OTC sub-processes managed in the Finance Operations of a large global FMCG or similar business with complex go to market models
- Experience of SAP implementation and change management implementation
- Appreciation for GDPR, data security, retention policies, schedule of authority and other compliance requirements to ensure "to be" process is compliant and monitoring is set up and will be effective.
- Experience of being the line manager for a large multi-location team and multiple partners
- Experience of working in a matrix environment, across markets in Europe preferred
- Previous experience in projects/systems start-ups & working with implementation partners
- Experience in 'Agile' project methodology (preferred)
Skills & Competencies we're looking for:
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to influence all levels of organisation, different cultures and taking others with you. English language skills are a must. Polish language skills (desired)
- Ability to lead and manage team members through complex and challenging projects with multiple competing priorities
- Track record of delivery to high standard, respond with precision and accuracy to tight deadlines
- Strong core business analysis skills including the ability to investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate and solve complex problems by making evidence based and disciplined decisions.
- Strong organisation and delegation skills
- Openness to best practices and new approaches
- Intellectually curious with positive and resilient character
- Business understanding and partnering skills with an ability to make difficult trade off decisions
Job Type: Pipeline