SC Cleared Finance Administrator/Price Analyst
SC Cleared Finance Administrator/Price Analyst - 6 month contract - Newport
Public sector client seeking price analyst to perform administrative tasks within the team. The Price Analyst post is part of a small team working on the monthly production of the Consumer Prices Index including owner occupiers' housing costs (CPIH), Consumer Prices Index (CPI) and Retail Price Index (RPI).The team carry out services and transport price data collections on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis both via the Internet and on the telephone, verify data collected and assist in the monthly presentation of change to indices.
- Effectively manage own workload ensuring that sufficient data are obtained via the Internet and telephone.
- Input and verify data on the relevant system and investigate all data anomalies.
- Contact suppliers with verification errors to gather further information required to clear all queries. Keep accurate records of these communications with responders to act as an audit trail.
- Complete administration duties which have been allocated to the post.
- Assist with the monthly briefing meeting by providing background information on changes in the CPI/RPI through reports, graphs, magazine and newspaper cuttings.
- Answer customer queries within the required timescale and to the required standard.
* MUST HAVE ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE"
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position