KYC support analyst -69276
KYC support analyst -69276
Contract until the end of the year
My high profile banking client are currently recruiting for the above role to be based in London until the end of the year.
The FAST (Front Administration Support Team) provides high quality support services to the UK Front Office with a focus on; adherence to regulatory standards, process efficiency and striving for continuous improvement and collaboration. The newly established FAST KYC refresh team will support the Front Office to complete timely, high quality periodic KYC reviews.
* Supporting the UK Front Office to produce high quality and timely periodic KYC reviews
* Providing high quality administrative support - managing data maintenance and key record keeping tasks
* Assisting with preparation of the KYC review including: extract of party information, communication preparation, workflow review and system updates
* Effective at tracking, monitoring and following tasks through to completion
* Ability to work to deadlines, resolving roadblocks as they arise
* Ability to navigate processes, systems and procedures
* Producing key stats and metrics to provide visibility on progress and issues/risks
* Can work autonomously with minimal oversight
* Contributing to a high performance culture, driving efficiency and working with key partners in the Front Office, Compliance and Control functions to continually improve
* Background and experience in KYC is preferred
* Administration support experience is preferred
* Private Banking and Wealth Management experience preferred
* Motivated to provide a professional level of administrative support
* Strong attention to detail, proactive and organised
* Positive 'can-do' attitude with willingness to go the extra mile for excellence
* Focus on prioritisation, efficiency, professionalisation and proactive communication. Ability to adapt as required
* Ability to collaborate well across multiple teams, departments and locations
* Proactively seeks feedback and strives for improvement
* Ability to anticipate risk and react/escalate appropriately
* Ability to build rapport with team mates and key Front Office and Control/Compliance colleagues
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa/HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.