Field Service Supervisor (Traffic Signals)
- Field Service Supervisor (Traffic Signals)
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- ??30,000 to ??40,0000 per year
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Engineer, with experience installing and maintaining roadside technology, who is looking to take that next step in their career, to supervise the delivery of a traffic signals maintenance contract based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. This will involve you overseeing a team of operational staff, ensuring processes and procedures are properly executed and work is in line with the clients SLAs.
This role will entail looking after a team of 30 engineers working on a busy public sector contract to ensure labour is effectively allocated, the company's best interest is maintained and the client is kept satisfied.
Skills and Experience:
- A background in Installation and Maintenance engineering in the ITS Sector (Traffic signals, smart motorway, RTPI, ANPR, etc.)
- Experience of leading or supervising a team of engineers and technicians
- Any traffic signals knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Hold a relevant Highways Electrical qualification (G39/Sector 8/HERS)
- Full UK driving licence
Role & Responsibility:
- Ensure the continued successful delivery of the installation and maintenance contract
- Monitor inspection, installation, maintenance and commission activities to make sure work is completed to a satisfactory standard
- Conduct periodic performance reviews for operational staff
- Ensure staff are aware of and adhere to current legislations, policies and guidelines
- Identify any gaps in knowledge of supervised staff and provide training and mentoring
If you are interested in hearing more about this role working as a Field Service Supervisor (Traffic Signals) in Leeds; please call and speak with James Sample here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices or please drop me an email with your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.