HGV Class 1 Driver
We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for work in one of the UK's best-known distribution depots based in Widnes. This will be store deliveries on roll cages. We are looking to fill Day/Night/and weekend positions.
Guaranteed 5 shifts per week! Additional days available.
What's in it for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
- Shift lengths around 12 to 15 hours.
- 8 hours guaranteed min shift payment.
- Additional hours available.
- LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
- Stable and ongoing work.
- Work available through Jan/Feb and March.
- On site Driver Trainer.
- Opportunities for progression.
- 24 hours a day - 7 day a week operation.
- We can accommodate any shift patterns.
Pay Rates for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
Days (Mon-Fri) - ??11.25
Nights (Mon-Fri) - ??12.25
Saturday - ??14.00
Sunday - ??16.00
A HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least 2 years and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV or contact for our immediate attention.