HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 C+E Drivers Wanted, Full time work
We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for ongoing work for a well-known haulage company based in Haydock. This is trunking work. We are currently looking for Night drivers. The work is on curtain side and boxed trailers.
Guaranteed 5 shifts per week with additional shifts available.
Induction usually before first shift. (2 days Paid) providing assessment is passed on day 1
What's in it for an HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
- Various shift patterns available.
- 5 shifts per week guaranteed.
- Shift lengths approx. 12 hours depending on run location
- Ongoing contract 12 months of the year.
- Clean and tidy vehicles no older than 3 years old.
- LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
- Guaranteed 8 hours per shift.
- Paid induction after successful completion (2-day induction)
Pay Rates for an HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
- Nights (Mon-Fri) - ??13.50
- Saturday - ??14.00
- Saturday Night - ??15.00
- Sundays - ??15.00
A HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least 1 year and driven C+E for 180 days in the last 365.
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card.
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Flexibility to accommodate various shift patterns
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
If you would like to be part of our successful team and have ongoing work that suits you then please apply today and we can get you work straight away. The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV for our immediate attention