As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or formulate the strategies that motivate their performance.
Creating innovative, inspirational people strategies doesn't simply drive our success. It defines our culture and encourages teamwork. Diversity & Inclusion is key. Collaboration is pivotal.
Our people in Human Resources touch every part of our business. They shape the way we work. They find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills through structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make work exceptionally rewarding.
As a Payroll Manager, you'll be responsible for the accurate and timely payment of Deutsche Bank's permanent employees based in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- Leading a team of 5 payroll professional to deliver accurate and timely payroll services for the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Sweden (c.9,500 records)
- Assisting with the processing and end to end control of each payroll run, and of annual pay rounds and vesting share awards
- Entering employee amendments including starters, leavers, bank detail changes, personal data, ad hoc payments/deductions, tax record amendments etc. on the payroll system - SAP Payroll
- Providing second level support for HR Direct, responding to payroll queries from UK and Ireland employees via telephone, e-mail and a Case Management system
- Validating and distributing Bankers' Automated Clearing Services (BACS) salary payments each month
- Producing tax information on a monthly and annual basis ie. P45, RTI returns, P60, P11d
- Running regular and ad hoc reports from the payroll and accounts systems for HR and external auditors
- Supporting the Payroll Lead when required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experienced volume payroller within a shared service environment with the ability to perform manual pay calculations
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and follow-up skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytic and MS Excel skills
- SAP Payroll experience (desired)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.