MagicLab is looking for a talented, self-directed Technical Evangelist to drive adoption and community engagement for MagicLab Group (Badoo, Bumble, Chappy & Lumen) across our Engineering departments. In this role, you'll combine your unbridled passion and enthusiasm for developers with your unmatched creativity to generate attention and support for our technologists, and key industry opinion makers. You will be in a highly visible role within a rapidly growing department, Engineering.
- Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee at meet-ups, technology conferences, trade shows and press events.
- Collaborating with internal teams to promote our products market positioning and developer program initiatives
- Maintaining a strong and credible presence across all MagicLab's social media and technology channels relevant to developers.
- Working with our engineering community to share best practices.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience in the technology industry in a technical, product management, or evangelism/advocacy role
- Superior oral and written communication skills, confident presenting to large audiences and networking at industry events.
- A good understanding of Mobile technologies
- The ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of, software developers is a must
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, engineering, or a related discipline is desirable but not a must