Campaign Implementer: B2B Retail: Fuel Service Stations: Global Energy
Campaign Implementer: B2B Retail: Fuel Service Stations: Global Energy Oil Co
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing, Brand & Comms Campaign Implementer to support the Campaign Managers to lead all the local Marketing efforts across BTL, Media, CRM, Internal supporting the retail sites at service stations.
About the Role:
* Managing implementation, creative development and results tracking
* Supporting both Retail UK Campaign Managers across Loyalty, Fuels and Food and will play a vital role in supporting the overall successful campaign launch of key campaigns
* Focus on channel deployment such as: PR, internal event activations, operational support
* Developing strong mid campaign reporting to monitor and measure impact of campaigns
* Overall budget management & reconciliation
* Special Project support on smaller Marketing initiatives on an ad-hoc basis
This is an onsite role, travel is limited but service station visits will be required.
* Marketing Lead/Project Manager with 3+ years experience in a similar role
* Project Management skills
* Comms Channel planning
* Previous Campaign Management experience
* Good Commercial & Economic Acumen
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.