SAP Manager (Logistics - SD)
??80,000 - ??85,000 base + bonus + car + benefits
You must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
Location: West Yorkshire
Leading European manufacturer and retailer undergoing a multi country SAP S/4HANA transformation.
Reporting through to the Head of SAP you will manage a team of circa 5 heads and be the company's SAP Logistics lead and custodian.
The role is one which requires both team management and hands on technical work.
You can expect to be involved in remits such as:
- Shaping and developing the SAP Logistics landscape and maximising efficiencies and growth through SD functionality
- Involvement in the creation of a companywide roadmap encompassing new technologies eg SAP cloud solutions (Fiori, Hybris etc.)
- Internal stakeholder management across all territories - travel requirement is approximately 40% (UK and European)
- Providing solution governance between SAP projects in line with centralised SAP processes
- Team management - setting of strategy, managing of workload, coaching/mentoring/developing, hiring etc
You will have at least 10 years SAP experience with the heavy bias of your skill set being SD focused and have managed teams of at least 3 heads.
Please be aware that due to high levels of application, if you do not hear from us within a week, you can assume you have not been successful with your application.