Finance Analyst - 3 Month Contract
ACCA/CIMA qualified Finance Analyst required by our nationally renowned FMCG client on an initial 3-month contract. The role will primarily be based in Harlow but a substantial amount of travel around the South East will be required (frequently travelling to Kent, East Anglia etc).
The scope of the role is to provide support and challenge to Distribution Centre management teams to enable them to achieve the business objective of sustainable profitable growth, with key focus on effective operational delivery and high levels of customer service.
Types of activities/Typical Day:
- Provide weekly Flash and monthly forecasts of costs and volumes;
- Production of monthly management accounts and variance analysis;
- Close liaison with the Distribution Centre management teams to help identify trends, new opportunities, underperformance etc;
- Provision, analysis and interpretation of weekly and monthly reports to enable performance to be monitored and enhanced;
- First point of contact for Distribution Centre management teams for Finance related matters;
- Assist in the production of robust budgets and forecasts;
- To champion a culture of process improvement and assist with the execution of change programmes.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA);
- Advanced level MS Excel skills;
- Operation background - Logistics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Can build relationships quickly;
- Experience in a fast paced and commercial working environment;
- Can challenge Operational stakeholders.
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.