Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Account Manager - Maidstone -.* ??30,000 - ??40,000.*
Our client based in Maidstone is currently recruiting for a Account Manager to join their fantastic company on a permanent basis.
The successful will Account Manager will need to be customer-orientated, a good team player, have a can-do attitude and the ability to work under pressure as you will be responsible for managing the delivery and development of various client accounts.
Key Responsibilities as an Account Manager:
* Be the lead point of contact for various client accounts and will be responsible for managing the delivery of all agreed projects for these clients.
* Need to attend regular client meetings to help maintain client relationships and to ensure the effective delivery of projects
* Support the Managing Director in the production and delivery of new business proposals
* Ensure all internal teams are briefed on projects and will oversee the delivery of the work needed, ensuring it's delivered to a high quality, on time and within budget
* Work in conjunction with your assigned clients to set targets and KPIs which are aligned with the client's business strategies
* Work with the full Fabrick team to generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost strategies month-on-month
* Ensure client feedback is regularly sought and acted upon.
* Report on campaign results on a regular basis (both internally as a matter of best practice but also externally to the client)
* Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly campaigns to the client
* Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet businesses goals and objectives
* Forecast and track key financials on each client account/project, ensuring work is delivered within the agreed hours and invoicing is issued on time.
Requirements for an Account Manager:
* A degree or similar qualification
* 3+ year's relevant marketing agency experience
* A good understanding of marketing and PR
* The ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced agency environment
* Excellent organisational, communication, time management, interpersonal and influencing skills
* Experience of managing clients and delivering projects
* Confidence, passion and a can-do approach