Showroom Manager - Jewson Builders' Merchants - Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2)
As the UK's leading supplier of building materials and sustainable timber, we here at Jewson always aim to provide a friendly and knowledgeable customer service, whether you're from a retail or trade background. So if you have the drive and motivation to influence a team, then we may have the opportunity for you!
Our Jewson Walton branch is looking for a dedicated Showroom Manager to be the face of our Kitchens and Bathrooms showroom, coordinating promotional activity and providing excellent customer service to our customers, from both trade and retail backgrounds.
As a Showroom Manager with Jewson, you will:
- Manage the team to deliver an excellent customer experience and work towards Showroom sales and profit targets.
- Maximise customer interactions to support the achievement of sales and profit targets through upselling and cross-selling relevant products, offering specific product advice.
- Place customer orders with suppliers and advise customers of anticipated delivery dates, scheduling delivery dates to meet customer needs and arranging appropriate transport.
- Build strong, effective relationships with customers and suppliers, managing feedback accordingly and realising the full potential of all customer interactions.
- Advise customers of trading terms and conditions relating to customer accounts as required.
- Ensure all customer orders are fulfilled in a timely fashion, continuously aiming to improve customer experience and supporting all Company initiatives.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you???
- Have previous experience of managing a Showroom - retail or trade.
- Have experience of generating sales within a dedicated retail Showroom or other relevant sales environment.
- Have knowledge of CAD design and design software.
- Display excellent customer service skills and know what a great customer experience looks like, sounds like and feels like.
- Possess relevant market and product knowledge.
- Can demonstrate excellent people management and leadership skills through coaching and developing a dedicated team.
- Have a proactive, flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
???we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Jewson employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.