Aberdeen Enterprise Finance Ltd is a privately-owned company specialising in providing secured loans for property developers, builders and other businesses. We focus on short-term development finance that helps to complete building projects.
The company operates from offices located in the centre of Pocklington.
Position: Office Manager
Reporting to: The Managing Director
Main Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, take messages, transfer calls and provide information as appropriate.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and phone systems.
- Using and being proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Type Offer letters and additional correspondence, as required.
- Witness legal documents.
- Compose and type routine correspondence returning documents.
- Type reports.
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors.
- Book venues for meetings and lunches as required.
- Sort and distribute incoming post, organise and send outgoing post.
- Provide administrative support for the directors as needed.
- Make paper and electronic copies of all incoming and outgoing client correspondences and documents, as appropriate.
- Create, organise and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records.
- Business and personal diary management.
- Take occasional dictation and transcribe information.
- Control petty cash, keeping records of collections and disbursements including payment of office cleaner and window cleaner.
- Conduct research to find out information as required.
- Order and maintain office stationery supplies, equipment and other items as required.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for any necessary repairs.
- Arrange, manage and co-ordinate annual events including Race Day and Luncheon for investors, clients, suppliers etc.
- Arrange travel and accommodation plans when required.
- Assisting with company marketing and business development.
- Special project work.
Place of Work: Regent House, 11 Regent Street, Pocklington YO42 2QN
Driving: The employee must have their own car, adequately insured for business use. The company will pay for any reasonable costs associated with this.
Days of Work: 2 to 3 days per week Monday to Friday.
Hours of Work: nominally 9am to 5pm however, the start and finish times are flexible by mutual agreement.
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days pro-rata
Pension: The company operates a pension scheme where both employer and employee contribute.
Please apply: In writing to the address below with;
1. A covering letter/email, expanding on your suitability for the position.
2. Your CV showing your full employment history/experience and qualifications.
3. Detailing your current/most recent salary/earnings.
Regent House, 11 Regent Street, Pocklington, YO42 2QN or email@example.com
Unfortunately applications received without a covering letter, a full CV and details of current/most recent earnings, will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th September 2019