Insight Manager - 12 Month FTC
Insight Manager, Insight and Evaluation, Evaluation Manager
Your new company
Launched in January 2019, the Money and Pensions Service brings together the free services delivered by the Money Advice Service, The Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise. We are an Arms-Length organisation, sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, with a joint commitment to ensuring that people have access and guidance to the information they need to make effective financial decisions over their lifetime.
As a new organisation, our approach is to put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We will be working collaboratively with our key stakeholders to ensure that all UK citizens can easily access the information they need to make the most of their money and pensions throughout their lives. This is an exciting vision that we want to get right. We will be using 2019 to understand what our customers and stakeholders need from the new organisation. Based on that, we will be innovating and testing ways of improving information and guidance across all channels so we can develop new integrated customer services and journeys that are both efficient and effective.
Your new role As an Insight Manager, your role will see you:
- Support or lead insight projects covering money guidance, debt advice and pensions. A key focus will be on evaluating the quality of the service delivered, using surveys and metrics to measure customer satisfaction, likelihood of recommendation and propensity to take positive outcomes
- Take ownership of research projects (such as ongoing tracking surveys, ad hoc qualitative and quantitative projects, and secondary / desk research), from commissioning and ongoing project management, to final delivery
- Maintain a strong network of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the insight agenda is delivered effectively
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful on application, it is expected that you will possess the following skills/experience:
- Relevant experience working in market research (either agency-side and/or client-side). The successful candidate will be comfortable managing ongoing tracking projects, as well as ad hoc qualitative and quantitative studies
- Deep knowledge and demonstrable practical application of conducting and/or managing both qualitative and quantitative research projects. Proficient in research design, development of discussion guides and questionnaires, managing fieldwork, analysis, and reporting
- Ample experience of research project management and delivery, including flagging and resolving problems in a timely manner
- Experience of analysing quantitative and qualitative data, including complex datasets
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions (e.g. creating formulas, lookups and references, pivot tables etc)
- Demonstrable experience in using consumer and market insights (both qualitative and quantitative) to tell a compelling and insightful story, in a range of formats including PowerPoint and written reports
What you'll get in return
In return you will be placed onto a 12 Month FTC and will be paid circa £41,000 per annum.
We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, and are committed to having a team representative of the diverse characteristics and experiences of the population we're working to ensure make the most of their money and pensions now, and in future generations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.