Sales And Marketing Administrator
Sales and Marketing Administrator Freshroast Coffee August 2019
Freshroast Coffee Co Limited are one of the UK’s most successful independent Coffee Roasters and Vending Ingredient Blenders and packers. We have over 150 customers throughout the UK and over 25 colleagues in the Freshroast family..
We manufacture the majority of our products on site here in Elland but can never lose sight that we are a Service Company that trades on its reputation, One that we are exceptionally proud of and as many of our customer's that have been with us for over 29 years will bear testament to.
Investment in the talent, skill and dedication of our people translates into first class customer service, making sure we deliver it on time, every time, all of the time.
This is an opportunity to join a successful company at the right time, ahead of further successful growth, and be instrumental in the guiding and developing our growth potential.
Brief Role Description:
This role will require you to think proactively about how to manage your workload, have good organisation skills, be able to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and to work on your own initiative. If you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess confidence and a winning personality, are IT literate, punctual and reliable with an ability to work accurately to deadlines then this is the role for you.
- Liaising directly with customers
- Quote preparation
- Back order control and release
- Process and manage sales orders
- Manage delivery schedules
- Maintain and set up product requests
- Manage and maintain vendor contact lists
- Web administration - processing orders and customer queries
- General administrative tasks & duties as required
- Adhere to Group Information Security Policy
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Ideally a working knowledge of Sage 50 cloud account
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent, professional telephone manner
- Good Computer skills
- IT literate with experience of using MS Office suite
- Methodical and self-motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Good presentation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Relationship building skills
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills
- An industry matching salary.
- Pension Scheme with a higher matched contribution
- Work in attractive office space with plenty of free parking
- Company life insurance policy
If you’re seeking an exciting and challenging role where you can use your skills and learn new ones, whilst influencing the success of a growing business then apply now