Customer Service Agent
1 day left
- Contract Type
Customer Service Agent
Hawick (WM01) – Nine Month Fixed Term Contract
Emtelle (www.emtelle.com) is a world class provider of infrastructure solutions covering the telecommunications, electricity and water industries.
Our Hawick and Jedburgh factories, located in the Scottish Borders, are centres of expertise for duct and sub duct, optical cable, air blown fibre and other extruded polymer products.
An exciting new opportunity exists to become an integral part of our Customer Service team on a Nine Month Fixed Term Contract.
Working in a fast-moving environment, the person we appoint will be expected to operate and thrive within a busy sales environment. Previous experience in a customer service role (face to face or in a contact centre) – would be highly desirable but not essential
The successful applicant will need to be able to articulate and demonstrate the following experience and skills in a customer service role.
- Experience in customer service activity.
- Problem solving and call handling experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work with/communicate effectively to internal and external clients
- Confident clear and professional telephone manner (voice, language, and rapport building).
- You should possess the ability to demonstrate the following range of call management skills, Active listening, Questioning & Summarising, identifying needs and matching solutions and process to them and Opening and Closing the call.
- Excellent PC & typing skills with strong Excel, Word and Database qualifications or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative.
Person Specification – Essential:
- Understanding and adherence in following both written and verbal work instructions.
- To communicate clearly with existing and potential external partners and to other staff at Emtelle, in respect to activities processes and methodologies employed in the department.
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and organised.
- Time Management, they will deliver a high and sustained standard of attendance and timekeeping.
The closing date for this vacancy is 13th September 2019.
The person(s) we appoint will able to demonstrate in their application (in addition to what they would personally bring to the role) that they have an existing and sustained unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Completed forms should be submitted to (Quoting the Relevant Vacancy Reference Number)
Phil Groom, HR Manager,
No agencies please