- To work with relevant internal and external advisors and experts to support new corporate and European entities in ensuring that all governance and other statutory requirements are complied with.
- Coordination and first point of contact for administrators.
- Planning and organisation of board meetings
- KPI reporting on Corporate Administration service providers.
- Support Legal and Tax departments with transactions from a corporate administration perspective
- Participate in meetings and discussions as required to advise on legal and corporate governance requirements.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment
- Provides support to the "KYC" (know your customer) due diligence process on transaction partners
- Provides general support to the European Compliance team, including the drafting of compliance policies and procedures, preparation of training material, organise and prepare agendas and taking minutes of board or risk management committee meetings.
- Relevant experience gained in private equity/real estate.
- Corporate Governance Experience!
- Good knowledge of AML and corporate governance requirements. Familiarity with GDPR is a preference.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a paralegal or compliance role with a good understanding of commercial processes, procedures and operational drivers.
- Legal degree is strongly preferred for this position.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.