Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major Public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting for an Engagement Officer for 3 months of contract based in Bristol/Cambridge/Warrington.
- We are looking for people to work on a range of roles in the lead up to and following exit.
- This is likely to involve a range of activities including preparing the conditions for exit, managing the transition and delivering new arrangements.
- Much of this work is external facing, working with organisations across the UK who could be affected.
- This will be sensitive and complex work, that has to be managed carefully whilst the UK remains in the EU, and EU funded projects are still funded through current arrangements.
- You will need to be flexible, adaptable and able to travel (sometimes at short notice).
- We are looking for people able to set and manage their own workload, whilst being a strong team player.
- Will need to be able to build and maintain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Good judgement is essential, the work will be new and evolving and we are looking for people who can both shape the direction of what we do whilst also ensuring they align with standardised ways of working.
- Be the first point of contact between organisation and stakeholders.
- Compile and provide management information on projects and their status (delivery progress, spend to date).
- Really strong communication skills both verbally and written, strong analytical skills, relationship management skills
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.