Volunteer Trustee Opportunities
The East Sussex Hearing Resource Centre is a registered charity aiming to improve the quality of life for Deaf, deafened, deafblind and hard of hearing people living in East Sussex. We are based in Eastbourne, but deliver an outreach service across East Sussex.
We are seeking 1 or 2 additional Trustees to join our existing board at an exciting time in our Charity’s development to help offer direction and strategy to the organisation, ensuring our obligations are met, funding is in place, and services are delivered.
Particular expertise in one or more of the following skill areas would be ideal:
• Business and Commercial development skills
• Experience of income generation and fundraising
• Experience with legal, HR issues and charity law
• Experience with financial control/bookkeeping
• An ability to influence and create relationships with key stakeholders in Adult Social Care.
Trustees meetings are held approximately every 6/8 weeks and 'out of pocket' expenses can be reimbursed as required. For more information please contact CEO David Rowan – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01323 722505.