2 days left
- Full Time
Require a conscientious & hard working person to take on the role of Receptionist/Junior Assistant. Applicants will require good literacy, numeracy, computer skills & must be an efficient typist. They must be flexible in the work place with the ability to work calmly under pressure whilst maintaining a high standard of work & client care.
Hours of work Mon - Fri 08:45 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:00. Please email your CV and covering letter to
Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org OR POST TO 24 Albert Street, Rugby, CV21 2RT
Salary £10,000 - £14,999 per annum
All aspects of running reception including:-
1. All aspects of post and DX including opening, sorting, listing cheques, franking etc. special deliveries, hand deliveries and dealing with special deliveries when brought into the office
2. Answering phone calls, taking messages, dealing with general enquiries on the phone.
3. Dealing with clients in reception, general meeting and greeting, dealing with general enquiries, dealing with payments made.
4. Dealing with stationary orders on the phone, sorting stationary.
5. Filing – Deeds, Wills and files, keeping our Deeds, Wills and Probate database up to date, filing card index cards, searching for deeds, Probates, Wills and files upon request.
7. Keeping the office and reception area generally tidy.
8. General reception duties.
1. Setting up new files
2. Sending out and dealing with initial correspondence
3. Applying for Title Deeds if required
4. Applying for Office Copy Entries if required
5. Applying for relevant searches i.e. Local, Water, Environmental, Land Registry and Bankruptcy
6. Dealing with completion – preparing bankwire forms, redeeming Mortgages, sending out deeds
7. Dealing with post completion work – Stamp Duty Land Tax submissions, Registrations, preparing Bills, Completion Statements etc.
Apply for Receptionist/Junior Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly