German speaking Customer Service Advisor
An exciting new role has opened for an experienced Customer Service Advisor with German language skills!
Our client, an international fashion brand which provides fashionable clothing is urgently seeking for a bright and enthusiastic German speaker to join their dynamic team in London!
Within this position you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in German and English. You will be dealing with all kinds of enquiries via telephone, responding emails and through social media channels. In this role, you will be supporting the managers by reporting back and assisting in building new ways of delivering customer service. Is it essential for you to be a customer focussed individual with a proven background in customer service and have superb problem solving skills. It is vital for you to have strong attention to detail, take initiative in addressing challenging tasks and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
You will have the chance to progress within the company and develop your skill sets. The role requires you to be able to work extensively in Excel as you will need deliver well written reports that contribute to improving the overall customer service experience. Previous experience working towards SLA or KPIs is highly beneficial.
- Required to be fluent in German and English to a native level, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Representative or Customer Support Executive
- Experience within a B2B environment, telephone and email communication
- Possess a professional, helpful and friendly telephone manner
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills, able to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong team player
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft, website tools