Dutch speaking Customer Care Advisor - Leisure and Tourism
We are currently working with a global name in leisure and tourism who are looking to build their team of Dutch speaking Customer Care Advisors for their London HQ.
This is a fantastic temp - perm role for any Dutch speaker who is interested in building their customer service skills within the leisure and tourism industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a wide range of customers across the Dutch market
- Providing first-class customer support
- Maintaining client/customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that all enquiries are being responded to in a timely manner
It is essential for you to be confident and well-spoken as you will be dealing with various customers and have strong language skills in Dutch to a native level. It is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys solving problems and helping customers. The company offers continuous opportunities to grow and expand skills alongside professional development. As well as this there is a great compensation & benefits package including insurance schemes, dentist scheme, eye test vouchers, childcare vouchers and many more.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in customer service, customer service executive or customer care coordinator
- Be motivate and ambitious to provide exceptional Customer Service
- Possess a professional, helpful and friendly telephone manner
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive attitude along with the flexibility and willingness to work as a team member