You will be responsible for overseeing and organising the customer care team and its processes. This will include handling all complaints and customer enquiries regarding our actions in relation to the enforcement of all work types, ensuring that correspondence is dealt with quickly and efficiently. You will also be responsible for overseeing the review of income and expenditure forms as well as identifying vulnerability and where required dealing with third party charities/debt management companies.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the Customer Care team and overseeing the departments processes
- Monitoring resources and creating, implementing and maintaining management metrics
- Identifying resource and system requirements and producing a business case for implementation
- Reviewing all income and expenditure and debt management offers and validating in order to resolve the case as quickly as possible
- Overseeing vulnerability and welfare cases including monitoring standards and distributing any updates to all staff
- Providing training on vulnerability and customer care
- Providing the board with regular updates
- Informing insurers of potential claims against us and escalating to board level
- Logging and correctly prioritising complaints under the appropriate codes in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring response service levels are met and maintained
- Overseeing the gathering of information that will allow us to efficiently resolve and respond to complaints, including statements from Enforcement Agents, analysis of case history, vehicle condition reports, liaising with different departments
- Prioritise the teams case load and monitor complaints log
- Approving detailed written responses to complaints in a timely manner and in accordance with our complaints procedure, based on the information obtained, ensuring all the points raised have been covered
- Ensuring that the appropriate management databases are noted and kept up to date with progress made on a daily basis
- Ensure senior management are aware of all complaints made against Enforcement Agents for which they are responsible
- Reporting on significant complaint trends
- Reporting any potential litigation action against the company to the Board and our insurers
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
Such Duties as directed by a Manager as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Person Specification: ESSENTIAL
Strong numeracy skills.
IT literate - proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workloads.
Excellent telephone manner.
Knowledge of all of debt recovery/enforcement
Good level of general education to GCSE's or GNVQ/NVQ qualification or equivalent.
Ability to work in a nondiscriminatory manner, in accordance with the Company's Equal Opportunities Policy.
Can demonstrate integrity
Ability to deliver results and meet company expectations