Field Market Research Interviewer (Leeds/Bradford)
Ipsos MORI is looking for curious, positive and self-motivated face-to-face Market Research Interviewers to complete face to face interviews across many high-profile surveys. As a Market Research Interviewer, you'll be interviewing a variety of people in their homes about their interests, opinions and concerns. You'll conduct interviews on behalf of different clients including government bodies, the media, national companies and charities (to name a few) on a broad range of topics.
No previous experience is needed as full training will be provided.
The benefits of joining Ipsos MORI
- A fixed term contract for either 35hrs (5 days) per week or 28hrs (4 days) per week; which will include 50% evening and weekend work.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Opportunity to attend our in-house industry accredited training and assessment course.
- Regional team available to offer continuous support and provide performance management.
- Opportunities to develop your career within a global company which is committed to your career development.
- The opportunity to work on many high-profile projects meeting lots of interesting, different people.
The role of a Market Researcher
You may have heard about our polling work for elections, however our work is hugely varied as we are one of the largest Market and Social Research organisations in the UK. One week you may be asking parents about child care provision and early year services and the next working on RAJAR (Radio Joint Audience Research) where you will be asking householders to complete weekly diaries of the radio programmes they listen to. Almost every day a new opinion poll or survey hits the headlines and many of these are conducted by our face-to-face interviewers with members of the public across the country.
No previous experience is needed to be considered for this role as full training will be provided. But you do need to be confident, outgoing and not fazed by the idea of knocking on a door, introducing yourself and quickly building rapport with the person who answers.
Please note to be considered for this role, you will need to be a car owner with a UK Driving Licence