Research Scientist -
Urgent requirement for a computer and network security client, who are a leading developer of advanced facial recognition applications and facial identity management solutions for the financial sector.
A London based AI client are on the lookout for a Research Scientist who will help build and grow their division dedicated to AI driven identity and authentication solutions.
Research Scientist - Role and responsibilities:
- Developing and improving machine learning models which analyse behavioural, biometric, and threat-related data
- Implementing production-ready code based on own research
- Raising awareness around machine learning innovations by creating whitepapers and submitting patents
Research Scientist - Skills and qualifications:
- Completed PhD in or involving Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, or Physics
- Imporant to have experience with machine learning techniques and concepts in statistics
- Not essential but nice to have exposure to techniques from signal processing, time series analysis, linear algebra, probability theory (especially Bayesian statistics), or information theory, as evidenced by own research publications
- Python and Numpy proven skills and experience
- Experience around good software development practices, including unit testing
We are looking to line up interviews as of immediately , so if you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy and organisation, please don't hesitate to apply.
Location: Central London
Salary: ??50,000 - ??65,000 (depending on experience)