Client Portfolio Manager
Our client are a fast growing arm of an internationally recognised and successful accountancy and financial advisory business.
As a client portfolio manager you will be responsible for managing the ongoing relationships with a designated portfolio of clients and providing advice and recommendations as required.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Ongoing and regular contact with clients dealing with queries and requests as applicable
- Acting as a single point of contact for internal stakeholder queries
- Assisting with more complex pieces of work as and when required.
To be a success in this role you will be a qualified accountant with client facing experience as well as:
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Existing or recent practice background
If you are a qualified practice accountant with experience in a client relationship or portfolio role and looking to grow and develop with an exciting South West firm then please contact Charlie Saker through the attached link.