Project Manager - Financial Services/Insurance Experience
Project Manager - Insurance/Financial Services Experience
Our client, a leader in the Insurance/Financial industry are recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis at their offices in Bristol.
Project Manager Role:
- Responsibility for delivery of a project or a work stream within a programme, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget, to scope.
- Ensures the application of the appropriate project management disciplines, ie planning, resourcing, scheduling, monitoring, reporting and risk, issue, lessons learned and dependency management, including escalation/resolution of issues and contingency planning for risks.
- Establishes an effective project organisation structure and responsible for project team shaping, building, development, management and motivation including project resource planning, task allocation, prioritisation and monitoring.
- Responsible for the budget reporting, forecasting and expenditure associated with projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the delivered project or work stream meets the needs of the business as specified in the original requirements.
Project Manager experience:
- Accredited at Project Management discipline (practitioner level) (eg Certified Project Manager, APMP, Prince2, ISEB
- Proven decision making ability
- Ability to manage and develop people effectively
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Proficient in planning and organising
- Role model for Project manager behaviours, skills and disciplines
If you have the necessary experience please submit your CV ASAP.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age