- Ensure contract hire invoices are checked against system information.
- Ensure all rental invoices are reported accurately in accordance with set client profiles.
- All queries with contract hire rental invoices are pursued, resolved and subsequently reported on to the client.
- Complete a quarterly check on all clients to confirm that all rental queries are cleared within that timescale.
- Train, assist and support colleagues to ensure their set clients' reports are completed accurately and within set deadlines.
- Complete weekly checks on CHOs statements and assist with clearing outstanding invoices or unallocated cash.
- Be involved in clearing client issues with CHOs through communication or attending meetings with Client Services representatives.
- Co-ordinate and check all Expected Charges completed by all other team members.
- Adhoc duties to assist team within the finance department
- Support other functions within finance department
Measures of Success & KPIs:
- Effective communication skills
- Good Excel skills - Pivot and Vlookup
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Utilise department knowledge to enable self-development.
- Able to meet set deadlines.
- Organise and prioritise duties.
- Interface effectively with all other departments to help ensure client satisfaction.
- Project a positive self image of efficiency and punctuality.
- Accounting skills