Senior Ecommerce Manager
Senior Ecommerce Manager
Shoreditch location & up to ??70k P.A
My client, an ever growing and exciting insurance solutions start-up, are now looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager, to join their London team based in Shoreditch. Listed as one of the top distributers to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, this is an exciting opportunity to join fast-moving and dynamic company, as they carry on their mission of being a game-changer in their sector.
The Senior Ecommerce Manager will play an integral role in establishing E-commerce as the main channel of revenue for the company, across multiple verticals. Tasked with building and managing a team of experts that drive their offering, referral and revenue of the business, ambition and a dedicated work ethic are key to succeed in this role.
The successful candidate will play a critical part in the development and evolution of the B2C marketing strategy, and to this end, will need to possess initiative, take complete ownership of their sector, and support the end-to-end delivery and tracking of new initiatives. With expertise in full cycle E-commerce management and delivery, offline activation and the ability to work independently and collaboratively, the Manager will thrive in a fast-moving environment, and will possess strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Working closely with the Head of Verticals, the Senior Ecommerce Manager will cover acquisition, website conversion and customer service. You will have full ownership of the E-commerce platform, you will set and deliver the roadmap for the site and ensure it is optimised in order to drive conversion and revenue.
Some further responsibilities of this role include:
- Management of all marketing channels based on the predetermined strategy - Email, CRM, SEM & SEO
- Working alongside the Growth team, and managing third party agencies to ensure channels are fully optimised
- Ownership of the online trading and marketing calendar, including strategy, planning and execution
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Growth to ensure the online channel aligns with overall business goals and communications strategy
- Work collaboratively with the Tech, Design and Data teams in order to improve and ensure site infrastructure and processes are optimised
- Management of the company's online budget, with reference to development, fulfilment, support & content
- Ownership of the web analytics suite
The Senior Ecommerce Manager must;
- Have a commercial mindset
- Possess 2+ years' of team management experience in a fast-pace environment
- Possess a minimum of 2 years' experience working in E-commerce, ideally with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and conversion metrics
- Excellent attention to detail with superior numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, including email, organic, paid, SEO and affiliates
- Proven experience in reporting and analysis in order to make informed marketing decisions and drive initiatives to maximise success and conversion rates of online campaigns
- Understanding of digital tagging methodologies, Google analytics, re-targeting tools, audience management and leading paid media vendor tools
- An ability to inspire, lead and motivate teams across multiple locations