Business and Performance Manager - New Business
Business and Project Management person with experience in the UK defence sector is required for long term contract assignment based in Stevenage.
Candidates must be prepared to undergo an SC clearance process prior to commencing this task.
* you will be Degree qualified or equivalent with greater than two years' experience of working in a Project Management environment - associated with Product Development in the defence sector
* Experience in bidding and customer negotiations
* Relevant experience of project management tools and practices
* A problem solver with good verbal, written and presentation skills
* Track record as an effective team player with strong interpersonal skills
Business & Project Management (B&PM) are responsible for the Project Management activities; defining, planning, directing and delivering projects within the relevant area, against targets through rigorous cost control, schedule adherence and the management of international stakeholder interfaces.
Within the Equipment Teams and Centres of Excellence the focus is on supporting the delivery of sub-system equipment development within time and on cost by:
* Providing Project Management excellence within the multi-disciplined engineering teams
* Coordinating the necessary Project Management activities within a monthly cycle
* Analysing the data coming out of plan updates and changes, providing guidance on actions to maintain and improve schedule and cost adherence.
* Managing the compilation and approval of development Cost Brochures during the bidding phase for new work
* Having the ability to influence others outside of direct line management reporting
* Effective interfacing and reporting with stakeholders across all levels and international boundaries where necessary
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.