Lead Support Worker - Basingstoke
We are recruiting for a Lead Support Worker in Basingstoke.
Are you experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities?
As a Lead Support Worker, you will assist the Locality Manager and Assistant Locality Manager in maintaining a high quality of support, acting as a role practitioner, coaching and mentoring Support Workers and Relief Support Workers to ensure the people supported achieve the outcomes identified within their support plans. You will involve the people we support in the planning of their support. This includes developing and
delivering their support plan, reviewing the support they receive against Dimensions’ values and maintaining good working relations with their circle of support.
We support four gentleman in their house to live the life they choose. You will support them to get out into the community. They enjoy going to disco's, going to the gym and like to go bowling and swimming. They would require support with personal care and mobility. You will also administrate medication. One gentleman has epilepsy and another is peg fed.
Please see the full job description attached for more information about the role.
For a full list of rewards, visit our careers page at our website.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Albert on 07507128408.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.