Facilities Assistant/ Coordinator Required in Southampton
My client is a large Facilities comapny based in Southampton. They are looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Assistant / Coordinator to join the team in Southampton on Temporary basis until January 2020.
Mon - Fri
8am - 5pm
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to all visitors, employees and tenants.
- Ensure that both the internal and external appearance of the building is maintained to standard.
- Ensure that all defects to equipment, services (including lighting, heating, water supplies, drainage) or buildings are reported and repaired promptly.
- Collection and delivery of mail throughout the day
- Photocopying, faxing and shredding documents
- Ordering stationary/supplies and maintaining office equipment (Photocopier/Printer/Scanner, Fax, Telephone, Binder, Franking machine)
- Maintaining the archive database, files and deeds to ensure records are accurate
- Dealing with couriers, sorting and delivering mail, scanning parcels, using software to track parcels, stocking service points with consumables.
- Working in the post/mail room
- Sorting incoming mail
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Supervise/escort subcontractors whilst on site
- Distributing items across a building or site
- Sorting or franking outgoing post
- Liaise with the archive storage company to ensure files are collected and delivered as required
- Moving furniture/equipment/room set-up
- Ensure that all fire, health and safety regulations and general emergency procedures are observed by employees and sub-contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Strong facilities related background in a large office space
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Commitment and enthusiasm, with the willingness to work flexibly
- Strong client service focus
For more information about how we use data we collect about you, our Privacy Notice is available on our website