Financial Services Administrator/Receptionist
Job Place has been appointed by this friendly, professional and forward-thinking Financial Services Advisors in Fareham to recruit for a Business Administrator/Receptionist on a Full time and permanent basis
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to work as part of a professional team and providing a support service to financial advisers, colleagues and clients.
Key Duties will include
- Processing and tracking of all new business
- Arranging quotes and checking accuracy for client literature
- Issuing and sending out policy documentation
- Updating files with new information and policy details
- Greeting visitors and telephone callers
This is a non-regulated role within a busy Financial Advisers but will require someone capable of adhering to FCA rules and ensuring that the firm are compliant with GDPR.
- Minimum of GCSE Level English or equivalent
- Administrative Experience
- Previous experience of working within an IFA or similar organisation
- IT Literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Preference will be given to applicants with Financial Services Qualifications.