We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Python Engineer based in London to join the team working on our exciting Machine Learning product. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
We are on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. Our technology helps organisations plan and optimise business outcomes, thus improving efficiency and protecting the environment.
- causaLens wins 'Best Investment in Deeptech'. The scaling round was led by a top deep tech investor(see recent press FT, TechCrunch)
- causaLens in the 100 most disruptive UK companies
- causaLens in the Forbes 'Top 15 Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe'
- Smart, capable and can write clean code effectively
- Ability to design and architect high-performance distributed software
- Development experience in at least one scripting language - preferably Python
- Understanding of the full stack is preferable (REST backends and SPA frontends)
- In-depth understanding of computer architecture is preferable, e.g. C, C++, Cython
- Interest in machine learning/big data (prior experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (version control, tooling, testing, etc.)
- Ideally you should be able to work in London or be able to commute. Candidates outside of London who are interested in relocating will be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for exceptional and ambitious individuals to develop an automated machine learning platform for time series. You will work as a software engineer in a team of software engineers and scientists. The application stack is composed of Python, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, XGBoost, Keras, Django, Celery, Postgres, Redis, Ansible, AWS, GCP, and other technologies.
Successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- An access to guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for turbo-charged professional development, as one of the first team members in our Software development team
- Competitive salary
- An employee share option scheme
- A pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm. We are an international team passionate about innovation and making a difference.
Our interview process consists of a test, intro interview, several tech interviews and an on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.