Data Entry/Administrative Assistant
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/DATA ENTRY
6 MONTH INITIAL ASSIGNMENT (TEMP TO PERM IF SUCCESSFUL)
A fantastic opportunity in Cambridge has arisen for an administrative assistant/data entry clerk to work with my client who is an internationally recognised E-commerce company and one of the largest companies in the world.
Duration: Permanent consultant (see below)
Start Date: ASAP (can wait for notice periods)
Salary: ??16,000 -17,000* PAYE + Holidays, Bonus, Paid certification, pension, benefits portal.
*Salary increase scheduled after 3 months.
We are looking for candidates who will enjoy working on data processing tasks that will ultimately increase the safety of our systems. Insisting on the highest standards is an important part of our day-to-day work as we focus on accuracy of work, metrics, and quality improvement. You must be capable of independently delivering high quality work under time constraints.
You must be detail-oriented, able to learn and adapt quickly to support the team to meet weekly goals. Also, the ability to multitask across several domains and work autonomously with minimum direction.
You must have a passion for efficiency and accuracy, meeting business goals around quality and productivity. You must coordinate and balance tasks as per the current demand, perform basic quality checks, identify root cause for failures, adapt quickly to changing specifications and work with process leads to improve processes.
- Able to follow instructional guides
- Able to quickly learn new programs and online interfaces
- Proficient computer user
- Data entry, using a range of interfaces to update internal systems with new information
- An intermediate to advanced proficiency in English, to understand verbal and written instructions
- Highly efficient with excellent attention to detail; as you are able to maintain quality at a fast pace
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision and within a group
- Adaptable; able to learn new tasks quickly and switch between them as required
- Interest in technology
- Competence with various operating systems
- Experience with photo or video editing (Desirable)
- Interest in Gaming (Desirable)
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.