Portfolio & Change Delivery Manager
Are you an experienced Change leader with a track record in managing successful teams? Do you possess sound judgement and problem-solving skills? Would you like to head up the Change agenda for Leasing Company of the year?
If your answer is 'yes' to all of these, then we'd love to hear from you.
Want to know a little about us?
Our mission at Hitachi Capital UK is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. Our award-winning Vehicle Solutions business is one of the UK's best providers of funding and fleet solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years and have seen consistent growth across our business. One of the reasons for this is our drive to innovate.
What does the role involve?
Your role will be to drive forward our portfolio of Change programmes, balancing regulatory requirements with market movements to ensure we maintain and grow our commercial edge.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Participation at group level on the Change Governance Committee and Group IT programme committees
- Change delivery portfolio and programme management
- Planning, budget management and forecasting
- Product implementation delivery
What are we looking for?
You're highly organised with significant experience of Business Change. You naturally demonstrate high levels of personal initiative and can be relied on for your sound judgement, comfortable questioning the status quo and excellent problem-solving skills. In addition, we're looking for the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience of inspiring and motivating successful teams in a Business Change environment
- Formal Portfolio, Programme, and Project Management qualifications and training
- Strong influencing skills
- Calmness, professionalism and resilience when working under pressure
What can we offer you?
We're passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital UK, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus package, we're able to offer you:
- Up to 31 days' holiday (min 25), plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, and critical illness cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
In addition to our core package, we offer a range of flexible benefits including cycle to work, give as you earn, and discounts on mobile contracts, TV & broadband packages, high street vouchers, hotel bookings and much more.
What's the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel you've got something to bring to the role? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an inclusive employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.