Office Based: Burnley
Basic salary £20K-£24K DOE, plus pension, 24 Days holiday
9- 5 Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Export Administrator to join one of the largest, long established manufacturing companies in Europe. With several decades of heritage, their brands are the most recognisable in the market. They are continually looking forward to find new opportunities for growth. They supply a broad range of commercial contractors, architects and specifiers and their products are used in many markets.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager as an Export Administrator your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaison with manufacturing and production teams to ensure customer lead times are met.
- Checking stock availability for your clients
- Managing clients in the Far and Middle East
- Preparation of export documentation
- Answering customer service issues
- Organising transportation
- Using CRM Systems
The successful Customer Service Advisor MUST HAVE a background within Export Administration and have deep sea export documentation experience.
- Branded products for the UK and international markets
- Environmentally responsible
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development
We are interviewing over the next two weeks please press the Apply now button to submit your application or contact Lyndsey Clegg 01514802300
To apply please press the "apply now button"
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.