Analytics Business Director
Director of Business Analytics
We are looking for someone who will be a key leader within the Analytics team and will report into the Head of Analytics for EMEA and will take responsibility for leading the practice across client accounts.
Leading teams who quantify and measure the success of the businesses media executions and be responsible for delivering insights that ultimately will enable innovation within the work they deliver.
As the analytics lead you will be always on the look-out for new great work and maintain an eye on how to evolve the businesses practice. Overseeing multiple projects, assisting with team management and developing new analytical tools.
Example of the responsibilities
- Assist in bringing the vision of the Analytics leadership team to life
- Build a deep understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to help build comprehensive measurement and test & learn plans
- Assist the businesses clients with setting objectives for marketing plans
- Play an instrumental role in designing and evolving new, innovative measurement tools. Managing the process through to delivery and you will take ownership of global roll out
- Oversee members of the team in the delivery of their responsibilities, ensuring quality and that deadlines are met
- Watch over the creation of clear and robust campaign reporting with actionable and valuable insights
What we need from you
- Proven experience with numerical analysis for media advertising
- Comfortable with systems such as SQL, Social Analytics tools like Crimson Hexagon and Affinio as well as Python, 'R', etc.
- Capable of leading marketing campaign measurement (both Direct Response and Brand Awareness campaigns)
- Strong understanding of what data points can be collected and analysed in a digital campaign, and how each data point should be analysed
- Excellent at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.