Are you keen to progress your career with a company renowned for delivering excellence and efficiency across the automotive engineering and manufacturing sectors?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Manufacturing Operatives at a leading Automotive Supplier based in Derby. Manufacturing Operatives are required to work on fast paced automotive assembly lines in a factory environment.
Your day to day duties will include;
- Following written and verbal instructions
- Loading components onto fast paced production welding assembly line
- Quality checking of finished parts
- Work to daily targets set by customer tack time
- Sequence Building / Delivery
- Two weekly shift rotation (days and nights)
- 35 hours working week Mon-Fri plus daily compulsory and voluntary overtime
- Occasional Saturday, Sunday Working
This is a fixed term 12 month company contract, with progression to permanent subject to assessment criteria.
Warehouse | Operative | Production | Automotive | Production Line | Manufacturing
- A team player
- Can work to set standards
- Quality Focused
- Hard Working individual
Previous high volume manufacturing experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
We are a well-known and first-class automotive engineering and manufacturing business that supply into the automotive sector on a first and second tier basis. Our business is renowned for delivering excellence and efficiency based on state of the art technology; with safety, quality and environment as our first priorities; delivered by a loyal and hardworking workforce who understand the needs of our customers and are justly proud of meeting them.
We are proud of our reputation as a quality supplier and we recognise that the quality of our output reflects the quality of our members. Our aim is to provide our customers with the service and product quality that they want at a price which gives us a profit and our customer's value for money. To help us achieve this we are registered to BS EN ISO 9001:2015, ITAF16949:2016 and ISO14001:2015.