Are you looking for an exciting new career change?
Can you see yourself working with a market-leading brand, who deliver excellent customer service?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter and we will endeavour to get in touch.
At North Oxford MINI we are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join the MINI Service team in our busy dealership to support with the day to day running of our Bodyshop department.
You will be working amongst professionals in an organisation that in line with the company Mission, Vision and Values; cares for their people, takes pride in their business and delights their customers.
- Provide a courteous and efficient reception service ensuring each customer receives a warm welcome and their enquiries are handled professionally
- Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times to reduce waiting times for leaving and collecting their vehicles, liaising with Estimators, Parts and Technicians on their availability
- Ensure customers are fully informed of what action needs to be taken on their vehicle including obtaining their approval for additional work required Prepare the invoices and related paperwork for all work carried out by the Bodyshop promptly and accurately and submit for payment
- Accurately invoice all completed internal, trade and retail jobs
- Maintain workload control spreadsheets to ensure vehicles are worked on in an efficient manner
- Prepare the job packs and oversee the return of the vehicle to the customer confirming what work was undertaken and charges
Bodyshop| Administrator| MINI| Customer Service| Administration| Automotive
- You will have good IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel to an intermediate level
- Eligability to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- You will have previous experience working in the automotive industry, preferable in the bodyshop
- You will be familiar with operating the business databases; Kerridge/Drive/One Link
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing,parts and accessory requirements.