Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communicatons and Employee Engagement Manager
6 Month FTC
Up to ??34,000 Pro Rata'd
An exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications Manager to join an award-winning not-for-profit client based in London.
- You will be working closely with the head of Central Communications and Staff Engagement, supporting the development and delivery of the Internal Communications and Staff Engagements strategy.
- You will help develop the client's culture throughout the organisation and embedding the brand, supporting various areas of the business including Strategy, Marketing, Finance and HR.
- If you have a proven track record of supporting, developing and activating a range of internal communication programmes and channels, this is the role for you.
- It is essential that you are able to build relationships with various parts of the business using a range of employee engagement approaches to build understanding, belief and ownership.
- CMS Experience, preferably SharePoint
- Design skills preferably on Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable
- An amazing pension scheme with a client contribution up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave, up to 30 days (Plus bank holidays)
- Birthdays off!
- Constant Learning and Development
- Plus, many more!
If this role sounds like you, apply here to learn more!
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position