Laboratory Administrator Level 1
Synergy is currently recruiting a QC Analyst Level 1 - micronisation - to be based at a leading global generic and specialty pharmaceutical company in Ware Hertfordshire (England). Synergy provides on-site laboratory services for companies by embedding staff within the client's organization. You will be employed by Synergy but be based on a day-to-day basis at the client's facility.
The laboratory administrator will be responsible:
- For the distribution of samples
- To carry out administration tasks associated with Laboratory Quality and EHS processes.
- To provide support for quality improvement activities covering the laboratory areas, GMP and lead laboratory purchasing process by ensuring all purchases for product contact items are performed in a compliant manner.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and readily available for use.
- Oversee, ordering, deliveries and dispatches
- Support laboratory administrative tasks as required
The admin must have:
- Interest in EHS process and improvements
- Able to identify procedural or GMP errors
- Use of IT (microsoft work, excel and pp)
- SAP desirable