Commercial Analytics Director
My client is an FMCG business based in West London who are hiring a Commercial Analytics Director to take ownership of commercial analytics and insights across a complex global business.
My client are a global FMCG business who take data seriously. They are recruiting for a brand new position to take a lead on commercial decision making utilising Data Analytics and BI solutions.
As a Commercial Analytics Director you will lead on analytical and Business Intelligence activity globally, taking a lead role in driving business performance through insights. Your core remit will be to push the business towards a data first approach and assure that Business Intelligence and Insights are driven on a local basis within each region via BI champtions and through sharing best practice with data and the education for users understand it's value.
It will be your responsibility to help heads of various functions maker smarter decisions. You will lead in the analysis of commercial data, working to improve accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes and implementations of processes, systems and more. You will present information back to stakeholders so that they understand how to be more successful in their roles based on analytics that your function will provide. This will enable business users to gain access to valuable information through your role, assuring that smarter decisions are being made.
Other aspects include:
- Managing a team of 3+
- Having a dotted line in overseeing local BI Champions
- Working closely with commercial stakeholders across sales, finance and marketing
- Building out a BI team globally as required
Essential skills & experience:
- Background in delivering commercial benefits through embracing data
- Ability to work across various business functions to provide data and insights
- Strong analytical skill set
- Ability to influence and implement change in an enterprise environment
- Line management (2+ direct reports)
Desirable skills & experience:
- Experience in an FMCG or E-commerce business
- Tableau or similar visualisation tool (PowerBI, QlikView etc.)
My client offers a salary of up to ??105,000 + excellent benefits and the opportunity to influence exciting change around data within a global business.