A nationally recognised firm, based in Central London, are going through an exciting, business critical digital and cultural transformation and as a result are heavily investing in their transformation department including a Portfolio Planner who will play a critical role in working across all projects (200+) and portfolios to create 1 singular, coherent plan.
- Portfolio Planner will own and develop an integrated portfolio plan by 'joining up' the project and programme delivery schedules across the portfolio into a single, easily visible plan to highlight risks to achievability.
- Portfolio Planner will provide support to projects and programmes to help them produce plans and understand what is achievable within the integrated plan and capacity constraints.
- Maintain a central record and reporting capability for dependency management, ensuring dependencies are accurately recorded and status reported.
- Portfolio Planner will own, manage and develop the change portfolio capacity planning analysis. Facilitate discussions and assessment of Portfolios requirements with internal and external suppliers (through stakeholders) to determine if the integrated delivery plan is achievable.
- Portfolio Planner must have demonstrable experience in delivery/support of major Transformation programmes and the end-to-end change management lifecycle processes, and central Portfolio Planning management
- Experience of capacity planning and management across multiple internal and external parties.
- Project and programme Management qualifications eg Prince2, MSP or P3O desirable