Customer Care Agent
If you are looking for a Customer Service Position at Heathrow Airport, which involves helping people and alot of job satisfaction then we have found the right job for you.
Wilson James are currently recruiting for Customer Care Agents for a new Contract at Heathrow T5
- To provide excellent customer service to the airport passengers
- Carry out Customer Care Agents duties as directed by Movement Control. Escorting arriving and departing Special Assistance Passengers (along with accompanying family as necessary) through the airport either by foot, by wheelchair or electric buggy as depicted by their ticket.
- Providing assistance with baggage.
- Ensuring that wheelchairs or electric buggies are clean and tidy at all times.
- Completing the Daily Equipment Check Sheet, to maintain the operational reliability of the equipment, reporting where necessary, any equipment defects in line with the Equipment Inspection procedure.
- Driving the Electric Buggies
- Delivering the highest levels of service and ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of passengers at all times.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- Previous Airline /or Airport experience is desired although full training will be provided.
- Previous Care/Nursing experience is desired but not essential.
- You must be able to understand the English Language to adhere to company notices, staff briefings and individual instructions provided to you, which will affect your working duties.
- Self-motivated and reliable with a conscientious approach to the Safety and Security aspects of your role.
- Excellent communication skills with an empathic nature.
- Must be able to lift and handle passengers in accordance with manual handling guidelines
- Be able to deal calmly and confidently with all demands from the public.
- Basic IT Skills
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE IS ESSENTIAL (No more than 3 points)
We welcome candidates who are able to speak more than one language
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.